Can you change your HS counselor?

I've switched counselors at my high school and need to update, how can I do this?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Janet Van Pelt

    Hi Olivia,

    Thanks for the great question. As a High School Student, you can update your guidance counselor through the 'Profile' chapter. To update your guidance counselor, follow the instructions below.

    • Click 'Profile' on the upper left hand side of the screen.
    • Locate the box that says 'Profile Options' on the right hand side of the screen.
    • Click 'High School' in the 'Profile Options' box.
    • Locate the field called 'Guidance Counselor' and click in the drop down.
    • Select your new guidance counselor from the list.
    • Click 'Update Profile'.

    Once you've clicked 'Update Profile', your guidance counselor will be updated and any new communication will be directed to your new counselor.


    If your new guidance counselor isn't in the list, please let us know.



    Rob Kelly

Powered by Zendesk