Students who will use the DualEnroll.com system will have to create their own accounts. For high school and college staff, accounts will be provided.
To create your own account for the DualEnroll.com system, navigate to the web address provided by your high school. If you don't know this web address, you can check with your guidance counselor or program liaison.
Once you have navigated to the web address for your DualEnroll.com program (usually yourschool.dualenroll.com) locate the button in the top right hand corner of the screen titled 'Login' and click it. From the Login screen, locate the link that says 'Click here to create one' and click that button. On the New Student Registration screen you will:
- Select your high school from the drop down list
- Enter your high school student ID (if you know it)
- Create a username for yourself
- Create a password
- Confirm that password
- Enter your first and last name (required) and your middle name (optional)
- Enter your date of birth
- Provide an email address, a cell phone number, or both
- Enter in a secret code (provided on the screen)
- And click Register
The email address or cell phone number that you provide will be used to confirm your account. You'll receive an email or a text message shortly with instructions on how to confirm your account, and once you've done so, you'll be able to log into your DualEnroll.com site.